Oxylink™ is a performance additive for waterborne coatings, paints and binders. The additive contains tailored nanoparticles which effectively strengthen the polymer by targeted chemical interaction and increased and accelerated cross linking.
The use of Oxylink™ leads to performance improvements of waterborne coating systems which includes chemical resistance and humidity is significantly increased. At the same time, Oxylink™ increases the productivity of the coating process as it increases the blocking resistance and shortens the drying time without changing the open time. Gloss, adhesion or mechanical properties of the coatings are not negatively affected.
Oxylink™ is not only attractive for applications in which waterborne coatings are used today – with Oxylink™ waterborne coatings can be utilized in areas where solvent borne or two component coating systems have so far been unchallenged.
OxylinkTM is a registered trademark of Buhler AG.
- Additives / Intermediates
- Nanosun Zinc Oxide E65/30 in CCT Dispersion
- Nanosun Zinc Oxide E70/180 in CCT Dispersion
- Nanosun Titanium Dioxide E70/200 in CCT Dispersion
- SunProtect Zinc Oxide E80/150 in IPP Dispersion
- Microsun Zinc Oxide W45/30 in Water Dispersion
- Microsun Zinc Oxide W65/80 in Water Dispersion
- Microsun Zinc Oxide W45/80 in Water Dispersion