Microsun Zinc Oxide P98/30 GMS Coated
Microsun™ Zinc Oxide P98/30 GMS is a non-porous highly crystalline nanomaterial powder that is coated with 2 % GMS (Glycerol Monostearate) to assist as an anti-stat and emulsifier in thermoplastic masterbatch and compounding.
When incorporated into polymer films such as Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) and Polyethylene (PE) it acts as a physical block against UV degradation while having a minimal effect on polymer transparency.
Typical physical properties include:
- Chemical Formula: ZnO coated with 2 % GMS
- CAS (ZnO): 1314-13-2
- CAS (GMS): 31566-31-1
- Colour: Off white
- Typical Bulk Density: 0.7 g/cc
- Crystal Phase: Zincite (hexagonal)
- Purity (ZnO): Greater than 99.5 %
- Mean Particle Size (DLS): 30-50 nm
- Specific Surface Area (BET): 25 m2/gm
Product is available in pack sizes of 25 kg boxes.
- Additives / Intermediates
- Nanosun Zinc Oxide E65/30 in CCT Dispersion
- Nanosun Zinc Oxide E70/180 in CCT Dispersion
- Nanosun Titanium Dioxide E70/200 in CCT Dispersion
- SunProtect Zinc Oxide E80/150 in IPP Dispersion
- Microsun Zinc Oxide W45/30 in Water Dispersion
- Microsun Zinc Oxide W65/80 in Water Dispersion
- Microsun Zinc Oxide W45/80 in Water Dispersion