Nanosun Zinc Oxide P99/30
Nanosun™ Zinc Oxide P99/30 is a non-porous highly crystalline nanomaterial powder that is practically insoluble in water. Nanosun™ Zinc Oxide P99/30 is produced to standards equivalent to USP/BP quality.
It is widely used as an additive in many applications including sunscreens, personal care, polymers (plastics), paints, dishwashing powders, rubber, catalysts, glass, cement, anti-bacterial ointments, agriculture, pigments, foods (source of Zn nutrient), batteries, ferrites, fire retardants, electronics and first aid tapes… to name a few.
Typical physical properties include:
- Chemical Formula: ZnO
- CAS: 1314-13-2
- Colour: Off white
- Typical Bulk Density: 0.3 g/cc
- Crystal Phase: Zincite (hexagonal)
- Purity: Greater than 99.5 %
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Mean Particle Size (DLS): 30-50 nm
- Specific Surface Area (BET): 25 m2/gm
Product is available in pack sizes of 20 kg boxes and 250 kg flexible intermediate bulky bags.
- Additives / Intermediates
- Nanosun Zinc Oxide E65/30 in CCT Dispersion
- Nanosun Zinc Oxide E70/180 in CCT Dispersion
- Nanosun Titanium Dioxide E70/200 in CCT Dispersion
- SunProtect Zinc Oxide E80/150 in IPP Dispersion
- Microsun Zinc Oxide W45/30 in Water Dispersion
- Microsun Zinc Oxide W65/80 in Water Dispersion
- Microsun Zinc Oxide W45/80 in Water Dispersion